Trademark: Sanren Brand
Production Process:Using vacuunm residuum, vacuum gas oil and deasphalted oil as raw material, the product is obtained through the process of catalytic cracking and hydrofining process of diesel.
Properties: The product has a low sulphur content, thus being less corrosive. With an appropriate viscosity, good fluidity, fine atomization and low ignition point, it burns completely in engine and enables engine to run steadily.
Standard:GB 252-2000 (national standard)
Major Applications:Mainly used as fuel for high speed diesel engines installed on locomotive, tractor, vessel, mining electricity generator and drilling facilities etc.
Storage: oil tank
Transportation:By means of tank truck, rail tanker and vessel.
Safety Precautions: 1. 0# diesel fuel is an inflammable liquied. It must be kept away from fire, heat sources and direct sunlight.
2. In accordance with the relevant Government Ordinance concerning hazardous chemicals, due formalities must be gone through for the permission of transportation. Static electricity discharger must be provided to prevent static electricity from being accumulated. Fire fighting devices must be equipped as well.Industrial Ethylene
Trademark: Sanren Brand
Production Process: Using straight-run kerosene and diesel distillates, naphtha and hydrogenated tailings as raw material, the product is produced in a pipe cracking heater and obtained through cryogenic separation.
Properties:Under the normal temperature, ethylene is a colourless inflammable and explosive gas with the explosive limits between 3.05-28.6 Vol.%, flash point –136.11℃, spontaneous ignition point 425℃. Its density is slightly higher than that of air.It is easy to disperse. The critical temperature is 9.7℃ and the critical pressure 5132kPa. With active chemical properties, ethylene is a basic raw material for organic synthesis.
Standard: GB/T 7715-2003 (National Standard)
Major Applications:The product with a high purity and little impurity can be used to produce polyethylene, PVA, PVC, PS, EG and synthetic aldehyde. It is a high-quality basic raw material for organic synthesis.
Storage: Spherical tank, cryogenic normal pressure storage tank.
Transportation: Be pumped out of the plant via a pipe network or by means of a special vessel/ tank truck.
Safety Precautions: 1. Ethylene is an inflammable and explosive substance. During storage and transportation, safety precautions against fire and explosion must be taken. At the same time, keep away from fire, heat sources and sunlight.
2. Special pressure vessels or cryogenic normal pressure vessels must be used for transportation. In compliance with the relevant Government Ordinance concerning hazardous chemicals, due formalities must be gone through for the permission of transportation. Static electricity discharger must be provided to prevent static electricity from being accumulated. Fire fighting device must be equipped as well.
3.Ethylene is anesthetic. When its concentration in the air reaches to a medium level, it could make people lose their consciousness. We should prevent ourselves from being contacted by liquefied ethylene for frostbite. Guard against leakage during storage and transportation.Petro-paraxylene
Production Process: The product is made from mixed C8 aromatics, C8 aromatics obtained from transalkylation of toluene and C9 aromatics through isomerizaion, adsorption stripping and rectification.
Properties: Petro-paraxylene is colourless transparent liquid with acromatic smell.It is toxic.When the temperature is low,it tends to be crystallized.Under the normal temperature,its vapor is inflammable,heavier than air and be dispersed.The liquid phase is lighter than water.The paraxylene vapor and air could form an explosive mixture with the explosion limits between 1.0-7.0 Vol.%. The flash point is 25℃ and ignition point 525℃.
Standard: SH/T 1486.1-2008 (national standard)
Major Applications:The product can be used as raw material for organic synthesis, mainly used for making dimethyl terephthalate and terephthalic acid etc. Used as intermediates for plastics and polyester fibre, as well as raw material for coating, dyestuff and agricultural
Transportation: Rail tanker, tank truck, vessel and pipeline.
Safety Precautions: 1. Paraxylene is an inflammable liquid. During storage and transportation, it must be kept away from fire/heat sources and direct sunlight.
2. Paraxylene is easy to be crystallized. When in stock, thermal insulation device must be provided. At the same time, guard against leakage and carry out handling in closed conditions.
3. In compliance with the relevant Government Ordinance concerning hazardous chemicals, due formalities must be gone through for the permission of transportation. Static electricity discharger must be provided to prevent static electricity from being accumulated. Fire fighting device must be equipped as well.
4. Paraxylene is harmful to human body. Its vapor with a high concentration is anesthetic. One could be seriously poisoned if inhale it. Repeated inhalation of low concentration paraxylene vapor can result in chronic poisoning. It irritates eyes, skin and upper respiratory tract. While handling, labour protection articles must be provided. Safety education should be conducted for those involved in handling.Industrial Acrylonitrile
Trademark: Sanren Brand
Production Process: Using propylene, ammonia and air as raw material, the product is made by once-through direct oxydation.
Properties: The product is a colourless inflammable liquid with drastic toxicity and irritation smell. It dissolves slightly in water and quite well in common organic solvent. There exists the danger of burning and explosion when it meets with fire, high temperature and oxidant. Acrylonitrile vapor and air can form an explosive mixture with the explosion limits between 3.1%-17% (vol.). The boiling point is 77.3℃, the flash point -5℃ and the autoignition point 481℃.
Standard: GB 7717.1－2008 (national standard)
Major Applications:The product is the raw material for synthetic fibre, synthetic rubber, synthetic resin, dyestuff and medicine.
Packaging:Bulk (tank truck) or in drum with a net weight of 150 kg.
Storage: The product should be stored in special storage tank. The drummed acrylonitrile should be kept in a special warehouse with roof for toxic and inflammable liquid (In compliance with the Safety and fireprevention rules).
Transportation: The special tank truck can be used for transportation. For drummed product, truck or rail-way transportation is applicable.
Safety Precautions: 1. During transportation and storage, neither pressure nor heat should be applied to the product. The relevant government rules and regulations concerning transportation and storage of hazardous chemicals must be strictly followed. The special tank truck should be equipped with static electricity grounding device and extinguishers.
2. The product should be kept in a ventilated place where the temperature is below 30℃ and isolated from fire. It can not be exposed to sunlight for a long period of time and transported and stored with oxidant, acid alkali and amine to prevent from volatilizating, burning or poisoning.
3. Labour protection measures for protection of skin and respiratory organs should be taken for those who contract the product. The analysis of the product should be conducted in a draught cupboard. The max. acrylonitrile concentration in the atmosphere around the working area should not exceed 2 mg/m3.
4. The extinguishers for the product are as follows: foam, carbon dioxide, 1211, dry powder, sand etc. In case of overflow, treat it with 10% NaOH and 20% ferrous sulfate solution. All the treatment and cleaning work should be done under the condition of ventilation and the people doing the job should wear gas masks.Anti-pilling Acrylic Staple Fiber
Trademark: Sanren Brand
Production Process: The product is manufactured by ternary copolymerizing with acrylonitrile as the main material and solution spinning with sodium thiocyanate as the solvent--one step process.
Properties: The product is white and fluffy, light weight, good warmth retention, high curling degree, soft but not rotten, rigid but not irritable, extremely elastic hand feel, good acid resistance, mildew and decay, and has excellent properties that other fibers do not have. Dyeing performance and thermal elasticity, and has excellent anti-pilling properties.
Standard: Q/SH 3045 ***-2010 (Enterprise Standard)
Major Applications:It can be purely spun in post-textile processing, or it can be blended with cotton and wool to make underwear, sweaters and other knitwear and bedding.
Packaging: 300kg net (central value) each in PP woven bags coated with plastics and tightened with PP yarn belts.
Packing Size: 1370mm×880mm×1000mm.
Storage: Separately stored in dry, ventileted warehouse equipped with firefighting facilities according to different types, grades and lot no.
Transportation: Products in bags are suitable for rail, road and sea transportation. .
Safety Precautions:1. Proper measures should be taken to avoid damages to goods and personnel during hoisting.
2. Keep away from fire and heat sources.
3. Can not be transported or stored together with chemicals of oils, acids and alkali, etc.Polyester chips
Trademark: Sanren Brand
Production Process: The product is made of purified terephthalic acid and ethylene glycol as raw materials through direct continuous polycondensation.
Properties: The product has a density of 1.335g/cm3 and is soluble in phenol-tetrachloroethane, o-chlorophenol and other solvents. It has very little hygroscopicity, acid resistance, chemical stability, and good light resistance.
Specification: semi-extinction fiber grade polyester chip (refers to titanium dioxide content ≤0.5%) fiber grade polyester chip (refers to titanium dioxide content ≤0.12%) all extinction fiber grade polyester chip (refers to titanium dioxide content ≥1.8%) special fiber grade polyester chip for industrial fiber.
Standard: GB/T 14189-2008 National Standard, Q/SH 3045025-2009 (Enterprise Standard);
Semi-extinction fiber grade polyester chip, designation: SDN-200 (GB/T 14189-2008 National Standard).
Major Applications: using for the production of polyester long, short fiber, high viscosity chips and other products.
Packaging: packed in polypropylene woven bag lined with polyethylene plastic bag.
Specification: 1250x 1240mm, net weight of 1100 soil 2kg per pack.
Storage: The product should be stored in a dry and ventilated warehouse according to different batch number and grade. There should be fire fighting facilities in the warehouse.
Transportation: The product is transported in the form of bags covered with rain-proof tarpaulin by vehicles, ships, trains and other means of transport. Light loading and unloading.
Safety Precautions: 1. Keep away from fire and heat sources.
2. Can not be transported or stored together with chemicals of oils, acids and alkali, etc.
3. Proper measures should be taken to avoid damages to goods and personnel during hoisting.Propylene for hot bottling/Special material for 1-butene random copolymerized polypropylene
Enterprise Standard Grade: E980BHF
Properties:The product adopts liquid-phase bulk polymerization process of propylene for colorless cylindrical particles. The product has good rigid-tough equilibrium, good optical properties, low hexane extract, high load deformation temperature, good chemical stability, etc.
Packaging: Packed in polythene three-layer co-extruded weight film bags of 25 kg net each. Packing size: 550mm × 800mm folding diameter.Isoprene
Trademark: Sanren Brand
Molecular formula/Structural Formula: C5H8
Production Process: Using by-product C5 fraction from ethylene production via cracking the crude oil, the product is obtained through precise fractionation for removing the lighter and heavier fractions as well as solvent extraction. The product is divided into two grades i.e. (for) polymer and chemicals.
Properties: The product is colorless or light yellow transparent liquid. It is inflammable and explosive with specific gravity 0.6806; melting point ?47.7℃; boiling point 34.1℃; flash point -53.89℃; spontaneous ignition :220℃; explosion limit (v/v) 1.5～9.7%.
Standard: Q/SH 3045 039-2008 (Enterprise Standard)
Major Applications: Isoprene is a very important C5 diene(s), and can be used to make, via polymerization, synthetic rubber, plastics and terpene compounds. It has typical conjugated double bond with reactive chemical nature, so that it can synthesize per.
Packaging: Bulk or 200L drum.
Storage: Stored at low temperature, especially in summer, below 15℃, and well ventilated place, kept away from open fire, heat source and direct sunlight. The product is not suitable for long term storage due to its sensibility to polymerization, package should be sealed, better to fill it with N2. to isolate the air. Stored separately from oxidizer or acid,.
Transportation: As hazardous matters class I, the bulk can be handled by tank truck.
Safety Precautions:1. The product is inflammable and explosive with explosion limit, in atmosphere, of 1.5～9.7%(v/v), flash point ?3℃, spontaneous ignition: 220℃. It belongs to category 3.1 in respect of hazard classification (GB6944) and class I in respect of fire hazard classification (GBJ16 揝pecification of fire prevention in building design?. Therefore, all precautions shall take into account the possibility to avoid formation of explosive atmosphere and being exposed to acid, halogen, acid chloride, alkali metal or nitric acid, sulfuric acid and chlorosulfonic acid.
2. Initial Fire due to isoprene can be extinguished with foam, dry powder, or CO2 or sand earth but no water.
3. The product has a rather low boiling point, so that it shall be stored in a cool and dry place. Measures like spraying water shall be taken during summer when it would be placed outdoor and do not transport it at noon when temperature would be high.
4. Products?vapour is somewhat toxic; inhalation of certain amount of it, will cause headache or dizzy, Skin exposed to it repeatedly for long time would cause dermatitis. Therefore the working place shall be kept at a good condition with ventilation and equipped with shower.Hereby certify：
1. The standards provided on this website are only descriptive description for the product, and the detailed specification of the actual product are subject to the.ex-factory Certificate of Conformity.
2. The information contained in the product description is limited to the indicated product and not used in combination with any other products or materials, and the information is based on data that we believe to be reliable. We do not guarantee the marketability of the described product in any way, any The specific purpose and its accuracy, reliability or completeness. The company also does not guarantee its typical (or other) values. We expressly declare that we will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury caused directly or indirectly by anyone using or relying on any information contained in this product description. The user will take full responsibility for all consequences arising from the application of this product.